REMINDER: You can leave a comment on each post this week for even more chances to win the lovely giveaway prize, complete details are here. There are only two days left to enter!!
Anyway, so I made a cute little Valentine themed card with the Cricut Birthday Bash cartridge.
- This is an over-sized card, which measures 7X5inches.
- The turtle is from the Birthday Bash cartridge. I cut it out at 3.5inches and he was BIG!
- The following cardstock colors were used (Stampin' UP): Kiwi Kiss (retired), Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Tempting Turquoise, Chocolate Chip and Melon Mambo.
- The heart in the turtles mouth was stamped from the SP and Company Candy Hearts stamp set and then colored in with Copics BG01, and BG15.
- The patterned paper is from the Echo Park Be Mine collection.
- The scallops on the bottom were made with the large scallop die from Papertrey Ink.